Semper Fit’s Outdoor Recreational Service is conveniently located in the Fitness Center aboard MCMWTC in beautiful Bridgeport, California. We offer an array of rental items for you to explore the majestic scenery located around this Marine Base.
Planning to hit the many hiking trails in the area or camping at one of the local campsites? Outdoor Rec offers various camping gear, including Scamp trailers. If fishing is your passion, we have everything you need, whether you enjoy fly-fishing or just wanting to drop a line. Lakes and rivers are abound in the area and Outdoor Rec has various watercrafts for your entertainment.
Looking for inspiration on two wheels? Checkout a mountain bike and see the area. Ski season is always just around the corner. While the surrounding area provides plenty of the white stuff, Outdoor Rec has just the gear to make the most of your skiing/snowboarding experience.
We also offer tables, chairs, bounce houses, and many other games to make the most of your backyard party. Are the kids having birthday party? Click Here to see our latest birthday package.
Outdoor Recreation also offers special monthly Promotions through out the year.
- Equipment checkouts will be completed during normal posted business hours only. Please allow at least 30 minutes for general equipment checkouts and one (1) hour for all camper, trailer and ski/snowboard rentals. Please note: campers must begin their check out a minimum of 1 hour before closing.
- Patrons will need to provide their driver’s license and proof on insurance when renting any towable equipment.
- Thoroughly inspect each item before leaving. If the condition of the equipment does not meet your satisfaction, simply ask a member of our staff to replace it with a like item or have the checklist indicate any damages to equipment. It will be assumed that all items rented are undamaged and in serviceable condition unless indicated on the checklist. Damage or loss of any item will be charged against the user for the cost to repair or replace the item.
- Items must be returned on the return day indicated on the Checkout Form, by 1300. Failure to return items on time will result in an additional daily rate charges and if applicable, fees for any lost revenue will be applied to the late charges.
- A cleaning fee will be charged if equipment is returned dirty.
- Reservations must be by authorized users, age 18 and older.
- All campers will be sent out with the holding tanks empty; the same is expected upon their return to avoid a service fee. Customers should be sure to note any/all damages to campers at time of checkout to avoid fees upon return.